Friday, February 15, 2008

I love cats

My name is Kyky. I am a student in Biological science. Why do I choose Biology as my place to learn? Because I love and I like animals so much. Besides animals, I love studying human body anatomy and everthing happened in it, such as breathing, moving, eating something, and knowing how our body gives respons from some impuls. Learning them can make me know how to thanks to my Lord.

I have three cats in my house. One of them is female and others are male. They are not special spesies. Every I go home, they always greet me with their special beauty sound. One day, I found one of them playing in mu neighbor yard. When I called his name, he stopped walking, and then he saw around to look for source of the sound. In case he don’t know a man whom call, he will go away. But, if he knows that I call his name, he will come to me. My cats understand about my condition. In case I am really busy with my work until I forget to play with them, they will amuse me with their sweet behavior. It will really help me. That is why I really love them.

No comments: