Sunday, March 16, 2008

About the Human Rights to Live

Maybe the pros-cons about the death penalty is just as old as the question about ‘which one first appear: the chicken or the egg?’ Some pros said that some kind of crime-like murder- is enough to make you having the death penalty. Also, I have heard someone said that penalty is not decided to payback the crime, but it’s to stop another people from the same crime. But for me, I against it. Just for a simple reason, it is about the human rights to live. Same reason, different case, maybe it’s just same as euthanasia. For me, when God gives you a life, breath in your lungs, throb in your heart, blood in your vein, there’s no one in the world have the rights to take it away. Because it is God’s wisdom. Another reason, because for me, every single person has second chance to change, to regret their mistakes, and the most important thing: to live. (Adiajeng Warastuti. 16207003)

No comments: