Sunday, February 17, 2008

THE CITY WHERE I LIVE...



I love living in Bandung. Bandung is a chilly place, especially when it’s rainy, it can reach 15oC in the morning. The atmosphere is very comfortable and the people are very friendly. There are a lot of interesting places where I can go,like Jalan Braga, Gedung Sate, Gedung Merdeka, which are a historical places and another places with a great view, such as Lembang, Tangkuban Perahu, and many more. the foods in bandung are very delicious, i usually go 'wisata kuliner' with my friends looking for a delicious culinary.

It’s quite cheap to live in Bandung. I can find a lot of delicious food here with a reasonable price. I can buy fashionable clothes without cost me a lot. There are places with a fascinating view I can go which are free of charge. I can go to the movie and watch great movies with a cheap price, especially on Monday to Thursday, I only have to pay about Rp. 10,000.00 to Rp. 15,000.00. The rate of the transporting in Bandung are not expensive, so I still can go somewhere and having fun with a limited budget.

andriani oktadianti
-16107065-

No comments: