Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Listening to radio

I like listening to radio. Listening to the radio could make me laugh because the presenters often talking about funny stuffs. From radio, I can know the latest news and movie review every month. Even more, I also can request a song and participate in giving an opinion for topic of the day. By listening to radio, I can still focus on my studying and even more gives me positive environment to study even harder.

However, two things will make me dislike the radio. First, when a bad presenter broadcast in the radio. This happens when the presenter do not have what it takes to attract the listener and when they start imitating other presenter from overseas. Secondly, when they start give horror movie advertisements. Even though, radio gives me any negative mood sometime, but it mostly cheers me up and encourages me a lot.

No comments: