Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I love to read and discuss

I love to read because reading can get me some knowledge. Sometimes, I discuss the thing I read with my friend. We explore our mind and next, we can get a conclusion about the problem we discussed together.
For example, recently, I had read the novel called “Chosen” it was about the lost diary of Queen Ester. Queen Ester was a Jew woman who became Queen of the Kingdom of Persia who ruled by king Xerxes. At the time, Jews was underestimated and Queen Ester tried to improve the fate of her people and her family. Queen Ester prayed all day long to save her people. In the end of the story, Queen Ester successfully save the fate of her people and her family.
After I read the novel, there was a question in my mind. “Who was actually saved the queen and her people? is it her beauty? On the other hand, is it her God?
I discussed it with my friends and we had concluded that Allah (her God) had saved her life and her people because we thought that the beauty is the one of creation of our Great Creator.

(10604101)

No comments: